Over the past three years, as Vice Chair for Media and Policy for Democrats Abroad Israel, I have been doing media appearances on Israeli television, working to have civil debates with Trump defenders in Israel.
Here are a few examples:
* "Trump is the number one inciter", Interview with Ayalla Hasson, on 103 Radio, following the Pittsburgh shooting
* "Trump is responsible for the spread of hate", ILTV News, June 6, 2019
* "When Trump calls Democratic Jews disloyal, that is very worrying," ILTV News 21 Aug 2019
* "Impeachment is happening", The Knesset Channel, 10 October 2019, following impeachment decision
* "There are cracks showing in the Trump base", The Knesset Channel, 7 Nov 2019, following the Virginia and Kentucky elections
The JewFem blog is written by the award-winning writer Dr. Elana Maryles Sztokman, former Executive Director of JOFA, the Jewish Orthodox Feminist Alliance. Elana's books include The Men’s Section: Orthodox Jewish Men in an Egalitarian World, which won the 2012 National Jewish Book Council Award for Women's Studies, Educating in the Divine Image: Gender Issues in Orthodox Jewish Day Schools, which won the 2013 National Jewish Book Council Award for Education (co-authored with Chaya Gorsetman), and the forthcoming The War on Women in Israel: How Religious Radicalism is Stifling the Voice of a Nation Elana writes frequently at The Forward, Haaretz, The Jerusalem Post, Lilith, and more.
Copyright © 2015 Elana Sztokman. All Rights Reserved.Website created by LiteSites